Its strange how people tend to miss the ones that we know we don't need at all. For me, that's my ex Onier. He's a pain in my ass and the only reason why I laugh is because his face is a joke. But for some reason he's completely on my mind....I don't know.
I guess I just miss the feeling of being cherished or even just noticed by a guy. I mean I don't want a relationship at all. I'm still discovering myself and who I am. I don't need a man in my life to do that for me...however...it's just that feeling. I don't need a man in my life to be happy, I guess I just would like one. I mean it'd be nice.
Every girl fantasizes for their dream man....Even I am beginning to fantasize. I don't know, I feel kind of stupid. I guess I am just waiting for the Lord to give me an open door for a fresh start in meeting someone. I know I have to leave it all in His hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment