Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vacation of the Year

I had a pretty amazing vacation over the past 4 - 5 days. I got to get to know my friend Alex pretty well. There are things about her I certainly don't like but there are also a lot of good things about her. Her parents are certainly characters. They are people I do like to be around.
I have figured out that I am a city girl. I have fallen in love with the city of San Diego.  The people are amazing and the enviroment is alive which speaks to me.
I had a nightmare with Niko and his new girlfriend in it...It reminded of what I used to be, which scared the hell out of me.

On a slightly lighter note, I guess my ex Onier and I are trying to fix a few kinks that seperated us. It's strange how we always seem to find each other again....It's all in God's hands so I will see where that goes.

Who knows what's in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment