Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Love Sick

There's always one guy that leaves me weak in my knees...my ex Pierre Digue. Seeing him today made me practically melt. I know we will probably never be together again, but he's always someone that I can say I have ALWAYS been in love with. He is just soooo attractive and his accent is to die for. When he talks, it is like music to my ears. We haven't always got along. Sometimes we get into fights that can last 6 months or longer. He makes decisions in his life that I don't always agree with, and sometimes I feel as if I should be important to him than I am. I know I just have kick myself into reality that he and I are probably never going to be an item again. I try all the time and sometimes it works, but once I hear his voice...I'm back in fairytale land again.

I have no idea what to feel. My friend Ray has sparked interest in me. I just have to take faith in the Lord, and I know he will show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment