Today started off pretty damn good. My first day of senoir year at my school. I had the butterflies because I was neglecting to see Niko. When I was waiting for my best friend Heather after 1st period, Niko walked up to me and gave me a big hug saying "We have 6th period together!"
My first thought.."Oh my luck..."
Then later at lunch I saw him and his girlfriend.
Niko ignored me during 6th period, and visa versa. After school of course I see him again with his girlfriend. My freakin luck...but then the next event literally put me in tears...
I lost my phone.
I know....a pathetic reason to cry, but it's not because of my social life, but it's because of all the memories that I have on that phone. I have soooooo many pictures all the way from sophmore to now. Pictures of my nieces, pictures of birthdays and pictures of when I was hit by a car. That is stuff I like to hold onto! Pictures are worth a thousand words...that's why I love to take pictures on my phone since I don't have a camera.
My love life and now my photographic life are basically crap now. Seeing a couple together makes me miss that feeling of having that someone "special".
Don't worry world, boys aren't the number one thing on my mind. It's just sometimes...Maybe I'd like to be that girl that has the boy holding her hand.
*sigh*...What a fairytale world that is. Anyways, today wasn't the best day. I only pray for better days yet to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment