Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where art thou Romeo?

I think this is the loneliest week I've had all summer. I don't know why. I just feel by myself. I know I have my friends, but its with the guy part. I guess you can say I miss having that special someone.

I met this guy this week named Daniel. He practically saw right through me. I've never met someone like that before. Usually I can hide so easily...but Daniel, no he basically got to the core of me without actually meeting me in person. I actually cracked and cried...and he really didn't have to say a thing. That has never happened to me before.  I guess I'm more noticable then I thought.
The stupid thing is that he's freakin 25 years old and I just met him on xbox...and I can't get him out of my mind. I feel sooooo stupid. In a week or two, I'm more than sure I will look back at this and think how stupid I was to constantly think about this guy. Once school starts I am sure I will back to normal...I hope.

I like to deny it...But at the end of every day...I'm still praying for my Romeo...
And of course....God has his plan...And I'll be patient...even it kills me.

http://youtu.be/FTWLwCvoA4s

No comments:

Post a Comment